The Oak-Pine 7-Lath clothes drying rack comprises two Oak or Ash end frames, selected for their strength and durability, making it the ideal choice of timber for this clothes line. A coating of Teak Oil is applied to enhance the grain.
The 7 wooden laths are made from NZ grown finger-jointed pine. Finger jointed is used, as opposed to straight runs of timber, because there is far less chance of bending or twisting, the knots and areas of excess resin are removed, so no staining of clothes.
All of our laths are machined to a standard size, then hand-sanded to a super smooth finish, the laths are left in their natural state.
- Total drying length: 12.6 metres
- 2 x Oak or Ash end frames 600mm wide with an applied coating of Teak Oil
- 7 x finger-jointed pine laths, 1.8 meters long, sanded to a super-smooth finish, can be cut back to any length
- 9 metre length, of 5mm polyester marine grade lifting rope, made by Fineline Marine NZ
- Complete pulley system, comprising one double and one single pulley, cleat, and screws.
- Full instructions for fitting
- 28 day full refund
- 6 year product warranty
$25 North Island
$35 South Island