The Oak-Pine 3-Lath 4-Rope Combo clothes drying rack was introduced in 2014, and has been a top seller year-on-year. This is ideal for those who prefer to have both pine laths and drying rope in the same unit, the laths being ideal to carry the larger items such as sheets etc, whilst the ropes are great for pegging on smaller items.
The Oak-Pine Combo clothes drying rack comprises two Oak or Ash end frames, depending on availability, these being selected for their strength and durability. A coating of Teak Oil is applied to enhance the grain.
The end frames carry the 3 pine laths made from NZ-grown finger-jointed pine. Finger-jointed is used, as opposed to straight runs of timber, because there is far less chance of bending or twisting, and the knots and areas of excess resin are removed, so no staining of clothes.
All of our laths are machined to a standard size, then hand-sanded to a super smooth finish, the wood is left in its natural state. The end frames are locked down at any desired position along the laths making a sturdy structure.
- Total drying length: 12.6 meters
- 2 x Oak or Ash end frames 600mm wide with an applied coating of Teak Oil
- 3 x finger jointed pine laths, 1.8 meters long, sanded to a super smooth finish, can be cut back to any length
- 7.2 meter length of clothes drying rope
- 9 meter length, of 5mm polyester marine grade lifting rope, made by Fineline Marine NZ
- Complete pulley system, comprising one double and one single pulley, cleat, and screws
- Full instructions for fitting
- 28 day full refund
- 6 year product warranty
$25 North Island
$35 South Island