The smallest unit in the Dryline range, this 4-lath clothes drying rack is perfectly designed to complement any villa, older building, batch, or farmhouse kitchen. With an equivalent drying line length of 7.2 metres, it is ideal for a small number of occupants.
The end frames are made from steel and powder-coated in black or white. The laths are made from finger-jointed pine, rounded over top and bottom, then hand-sanded to a smooth finish. They fit nicely into the end racks allowing for movement to align with the pulleys as required.
These indoor clothes lines are ideal in the laundry, garage, batch, or apartment, and great for rainy days.
- Total drying length: 7.2 meters
- 2x powder coated steel end frames, 34 cm wide, your choice of colour black or white
- 4x finger-jointed pine laths, 1.8 meters long, sanded to a super smooth finish, can be cut back to any length
- 9 meter length, 5mm polyester marine grade lifting rope, made by Fineline Marine NZ
- Complete pulley system, comprising one double and one single pulley, cleat, and fixing screws
- Full instructions for fitting
- 28 day full refund. Product must be in the same condition as supplied, with no damage modifications, or changes
- 6 year product warranty.
$25 North Island
$35 South Island