The Dryline Victorian 7 Lath clothes drying rack is strong and durable with a traditional look. Ideal for a large family.
The end frames are made from steel and powder-coated in black or white. The laths are made from finger-jointed pine, rounded over top and bottom, then hand-sanded to a smooth finish. They fit nicely into the end racks allowing for movement to align with the pulleys as required.
These indoor clothes lines are ideal in the laundry, garage, batch, or apartment, and great for rainy days.
- Total drying length: 12.6 meters
- 2x powder coated end frames, 600mm wide, your choice of colour black or white
- 7x finger jointed pine laths, 1.8 meters long, sanded to a super smooth finish, can be cut back to any length
- 9 meter length, best quality 5mm polyester marine grade lifting rope, made by Fineline Marine New Zealand
- Complete pulley system, comprising one double and one single pulley, cleat, and fixing screws
- Full instructions for fitting
- 28 day full refund
- 6 year product warranty
$25 North Island
$35 South Island Rural